Major Job Responsibilities:
- Receive goods from carrier ensuring proper documentation and physical count
- Ensure goods are stored in the right place and right way
- Cycle count and ensure reporting to the concerned stakeholder including the variance analysis of receiving and delivery.
- Collect pick list from the desk and distribute among Pickers to pick goods and follow up.
- Organize placement of goods, resource & ready to deliver with maintaining 100% accuracy
- Ensure on time delivery and customer commitments
- Ensure workplace safety.
- Bachelor’s degree from any reputed university
- Work experience of 1 year warehousing is preferred
- Good knowledge with MS Office Applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Pro-active, dependable and team player
- High integrity with good work ethic.
The Freight Forwarding experts since 1815. Our passion is to enable international trade. We simplify our customer operations and maximize their opportunities.
Let’s stay connected.
DHL Global Forwarding is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group with more than 31,000 freight forwarding experts in more than 190 countries around the world. Our air, ocean and overland freight forwarding services include standardised transport as well as multimodal and sector-specific solutions, together with individualised industrial projects.
Legal Notice: https://www.logistics.dhl/de-en/home/footer/legal-notice.html
Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit for a Written Test and subsequent Viva Voce.
Job Source: DHL Career