CA Articled Student : KHAN Ayub, Chartered Accounts
Established in 2007, KHAN Ayub, Chartered Accountants has been operating with a clear focus on providing Audit, Tax, VAT, Advisory, Payroll and Business Support services to neutralize our clients’ complex business problems. Currently firm is looking for bright individuals for immediate recruitment who are intending to complete Chartered Accountancy course. The firm is committed to providing the best facilities to its articled students.
- Perform Audit & Assurance related assignments
- Perform Tax & VAT related assignments
- Perform Business Support assignments
- Perform Advisory related assignments
- Perform other tasks as required to assist staff and senior students of the firm
HSC /B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com /MBA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Articleship system will be as per rules of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB)
- Higher allowance will be offered to students depending on their competency.
- Exam Fees for the papers will be reimbursed to students after successful result.
- Local conveyance will be given at actual on monthly basis as per entitlement.
- Weekly in house training sessions by highly qualified professionals to boost up knowledge, professionalism and skill development.
- In-house library facility.
- To support students for success in the CA examinations, sufficient leave before the exam, flexible working time and problem solving sessions will be provided.
- Friendly atmosphere & environment within the firm.
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular