BRAC Career : Assistant Manager, Franchise Acquisition, BRAC Kumon Limited
BRAC has recently published a job circular for the position of Assistant Manager, Franchise Acquisition, BRAC Kumon Limited.
Location: BRAC Kumon Head Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Last Date of Application: December 09, 2023
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
KUMON is a unique after-school program that has topped several categories in the Franchise 500 ranking by “Entrepreneur Magazine” for many consecutive years. BRAC KUMON LTD is an initiative of the KUMON Institute of Education, Japan in partnership with BRAC, which established the first Kumon centers in Bangladesh to offer its Math and English program for children from all across the country to make them learn independently and have quick and accurate mental calculations.
The Assistant Manager, Franchise Acquisition will be responsible for end-to-end planning and executing acquisition strategies and screening of applications to recruit suitable individuals who want to open their Franchise BRAC Kumon Center. The role requires screening of applications to select and engage the individuals who are highly qualified to take a BRAC Kumon Franchise. The ideal person should also be able to create awareness of the Kumon and BRAC Kumon Franchise brand among the public, stakeholders, and partners to ensure individuals consider Kumon Franchise as one of the most preferred career and entrepreneurial choices in the market.
- Handle franchise inquiries from across the country to attain overall center opening targets.
- Schedule meetings and consultations with applicants across the country to explain the BRAC Kumon Franchise model to get them registered, onboarded, and keep them in the pipeline during the entire selection process.
- Ensure successful implementation of the Franchise selection process including planning and conducting orientations and websites to signing of agreements.
- Cultivate and maintain a pipeline of Franchise prospects to support recruitment seasons.
- Design and execute strong recruitment campaigns in public and digital spaces to generate strong candidate applications.
- Design and execute effective BRAC Kumon Franchise and Kumon brand awareness campaigns to generate leads of prospects.
- Create and manage templates, application trackers, reports, and dashboards in order to document information and progress of franchise applicants.
- Create partnerships and strategic alliances with individuals and organizations to spread awareness of the Kumon and BRAC Kumon Franchise brand.
- Participate and represent the Kumon and BRAC Kumon Franchise brands at various local and national events to increase visibility.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals of safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote, and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, and encourage others to do so.
- Work with programme managers to establish and ensure community-level complaints mechanisms that facilitate reporting of harm and abuse.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Have a thorough and growing understanding of the competitive landscape of the afterschool education industry.
- Good knowledge of presentation and data analysis tools (PowerPoint, MS Excel, Google Sheets etc.).
- Knowledge in social media management, research, surveys and strong project management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage with diverse stakeholders effectively.
- Knowledge in dashboarding tools such as Power BI, Google Data Studio.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
Graduation in any discipline. (Preferably in Business Administration)
Minimum 3 years of working experience in the relevant sector. Experience in sales, marketing, service industry, franchise recruitment and business development will get the preference.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance, Maternity/ Paternity Leave, Wellness Centre Facility, Day Care Facility and others as per policy.
Other Way To Apply:
You may also send your updated CV to [email protected] mentioning the position name in the subject line.
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners and the community have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender- diverse individuals and people with disabilities. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners, and the communities have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation including sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA). We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin, or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender-diverse individuals and people with disabilities.
Selected candidates will have to go through a rigorous reference and background checking process which may include police verification.
Job Source: BRAC Job Circular