Manager, Payroll, Human Resource Division at BRAC
BRAC has recently published a job circular for Manager, Payroll, Human Resource Division (HR).
Location: Head OfficeDate Posted: March 27, 2022Last Date of Application: April 3, 2022BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
To manage payroll operation and HR benefits related services effectively and efficiently.
- Lead and Manage salary payment of all field staff according to payroll structure for every month by system.
- Manage and coordinate with accounts department for proper payments and deductions.
- Manage confirmation , international travel, higher studies/training and staff loan process smoothly.
- Manage and analyze BRAC Health and Life insurance outsourcing project.
- Manage all queries of HR help desk system for whole BRAC by every month in efficient way.
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures in field level.
- Manage for time completion of Salary entry, modification of all HO and Field staff.
- Provide assistance to other team members as needed.
- Prepare HR reports for upper management, finance and Accounts department and other programme.
- Coordinate to implement any technology based project .
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Payroll) and databases
- Adequate knowledge of updated labour & income tax rules and regulations
- Knowledge on Payroll Auditing
- Daily Payroll Operations & attendance processing
Graduate in any discipline
At least five years’ experience in payroll, leave and attendance management
Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others.
Location: Head Office, Dhaka
Application Closing Date: 3 April 2022